Why use our recommended repairers
At Hollard, we have been working with many of our network of repairers for almost 10 years and in the past three years, our network has repaired and returned on average, each year, over 22,000 vehicles1 back to their pre accident condition.
In addition, our assessing team combined has over 260 years of experience. Our assessors are onsite more often in our repair network and therefore can oversee repairs being completed and also perform quality inspections before customer handover.
- More than 80 vetted and approved repairers across Australia.
- Each repairer has been through a comprehensive process to become part of our network.
- Ongoing monthly reviews help us work together to ensure our standards are met and maintained, including quality, timeliness and cost of the work.
- They are high quality repairers using only genuine parts.
- They offer exceptional customer service, often going above and beyond for our customers.
- Some repairers have a fast-track authority where they will collect the client’s vehicle, repair it and deliver it back to the client, meaning less stress and time required for your client.
- The assessing team and our network repairers are in constant communication throughout the repair process to manage time frames and assist in keeping you informed of the progress.
Sometimes there may not be a repairer we can recommend in remote locations around Australia. In these circumstances we are happy to work with you to find the best quality repairer to meet your clients’ needs.
Contact our Claims Team
If you need immediate assistance, our support team are available 24/7 on 1300 020 287.
Alternatively, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any queries or would like more information about our repairer network, then please reach out to your Account Manager.